Friday, February 25, 2011

My Living Room Inspiration Board




corbisimages.com

A while ago I did a post on classic decorating for the mantel.  I came across this photo above, and have been picturing the colors and furniture in my living room ever since.  Here is my current living room:





A little too white for me now.  Here some images that inspired me for a new possible look:

living rooms - white slip-covered chairs gray pillows espresso coffee table mirror gray white paisley ottoman silk drapes brick fireplace  Love
decorpad.com


bathrooms - glossy ebony wood floors french chiars marble fireplace black stool glass-front cabinets tub  Mary Macdonald!  Glossy ebony wood
decorpad.com


living rooms - fireplace beveled mirror gold silk drapes white curvy sofas white tufted ottoman stools white settee mirrored directoire table
decorpad.com, Sarah Richardson

culver.lib.in.us/christmas_past, home of Col. Edward Payson, 1940s

countryliving.com, Fireplace Design Ideas

countryliving.com, Fireplace Design Ideas

This is what I have come up with so far--I don't like the curtains anymore:

Larsen Living Room
Here it is with black curtains:

Larsen Living Room

No comments:

Post a Comment