Monday, March 7, 2011

Party Ideas, Birthday Games

Today I am decorating for my second son Peter's fifth birthday party.  You would think that I am a natural at this sort of thing, seeing that I am an interior designer.  Birthday games are becoming easier for me to come up with now that I've done children's parties for the last four years, but the decorating never meets my expectations. It's all so temporary anyway.

Here are two websites dedicated to party ideas and party games, with lots of beautiful photographs:

http://www.eatdrinkchic.com/

Check out some of the photos from Amy's posts . . .

DIY Ice-Cream Parlour "Make your own Sundaes" Buffet



These pictures below are my favorite pictures from Amy's surprise wedding with congratulatory hugs.


There is also a great blog about party ideas and party games by Jordan Ferney.

http://jordanferney.blogspot.com/




I am LDS just like Jordan, and I am amazed at how she can make an LDS church look so festive for party events held there!  Three cheers for Jordan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment