Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Fever: Landscape Plans for the Front Yard

Our landscape designer had given us a good plan for the front yard last fall.  We need to pull up the crumbling brick driveway and walkway, and get rid of over-grown items:  

I took this picture today with my 3 yr old, right before I realized we wer locked out . . .

The designer wants a walkway similar to our current one except pulled out farther from the house, like this:

The lawn is not a bunch of bushes--I'm attempting to make the grass look lush. 

 But the longer we've been inside for the winter, the more I want a walkway straight out to the street, like this: 

The lawn is not a bunch of bushes--I'm attempting to make the grass look lush. 



I must say, I think I've put together a pretty good landscape design.  All thanks to olioboard.com!  My vote is on the stone walkway straight to the street.  Jon likes it too.  We both agree it is more pedestrian friendly:


See?!

No comments:

Post a Comment