Monday, April 2, 2012

Tools of the Trade: Prisma Markers

conceptgenius.com; "Design Process: From Step Zero to Final"


When I was in design school, I about choked when our first rendering class required us to buy hundreds of dollars of Prisma markers.  I remember thinking, "Do I REALLY need these??"  I am still using them!!  Two weeks ago I got them out to do some quick sketches of the artwork I wanted to create for our entry.

The markers come in tons of colors, from any art supplier, and are really handy.  These markers are what I use to create a drawing like this for a client's master bedroom:

creation of Natalie Larsen, Larsen Interiors
You can buy these markers one at a time at art stores, or from several online stores in a 12 pack, 24 pack, 48 pack, or 156 pack.  The 12 pack is only $28 with shipping but they are only the cool greys.

No comments:

Post a Comment