Friday, May 11, 2012

Alternatives to Wallpaper in the Master Bathroom

Wallpapered Master Bath

What if I didn't do wallpaper in our master bathroom?  This sage paint could look good, and I could make a rug using this tutorial with a drop cloth and cotton fabric

[DSC03301[3].jpg]
http://high-heelfootinthedoor.blogspot.com, "DIY Chevron Rug"

Paint is tempting.  This is what everyone does right now.  It is easier to change out than wallpaper.  But I am going to resist the urge to go the easy way out.  I'm going to force myself to be different, and go with my original plan:


Now that the basement isn't taking so much of our time, I can dream about projects upstairs again.  And as soon as we get the wallpaper up in the bathroom, I can unpack all of our toiletry boxes that have been sitting in our bedroom.  That would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment