Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Three Trendy Things that are Out of Style

From the past decade, 2000-2010, here are three things that were trendy but NOT timeless.  No sources for photos are given because this is not meant to be unkind--just informative.

1. Red accent wall


We purchased our current home (not pictured above) with bright red accent walls on two of the dining room walls.  I have since painted them the same color as the rest of the room.  For a short time I tried painting over the red with dark brown.  That makes me laugh now.

2. Garden Accessories


I have five 5" wrought iron hooks by my front door and I am currently evaluating how passe they look.

3. Vinyl Lettering


I never did jump on the vinyl lettering bandwagon.  This is quite a fete because of how extremely popular this decoration has been with young Mormon wives!

What else . . . .?

No comments:

Post a Comment