Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thrift Store Dresser Found!

In the basement bathroom, there will be a large space between the vanity and the wall, and it is a perfect spot for a beautiful dresser or armoire.  I also could use a classic dresser for a narrow space in the living room.  

A few years ago I sold a beautiful dresser (the picture really doesn't do the piece justice).  It would have been perfect for either of these places in this new house:


I wish I hadn't sold it--but we didn't have room for it at the time.  It was sooo classic.  

So I've been looking for something similar for about a month.  And, of course, I am looking at thrift stores.  A few weeks ago I looked at 7 thrift stores in one day.  Marathon.  The boys were not happy as we drove around.  Still I didn't find one.  But TODAY!  Look what I found . . .


Hurray!  Now back to preparing for my kindergartner's birthday party tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment