Saturday, January 21, 2012

Grasscloth Bedroom Inspiration Board

Well, with my youngest son being in the hospital for surgery unexpectedly this week, I have been happy just to keep up with the trips to Home Depot for the remodel in the basement.  I've lost most of my time for planning things out with decorating and lighting and whether to keep a closet here or a low ceiling there.

Here is my inspiration board for the very room that Eric is using, the one with the grasscloth wallpaper.  He is so close to being potty trained and sleeping in a regular bed that I didn't both putting a crib in the plan.


Right now we have no window treatment up and I feel like the whole neighborhood can see me changing diapers . . . But boy will this room be nice when we can get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment